Home > Ethanol
- High activity, thermostable alpha amylase for rapid viscosity reduction and efficient starch conversion.
- High activity, thermostable alpha amylases for rapid viscosity reduction and efficient starch conversion.
- High activity glucoamylase with debranching enzymes for complete hydrolysis to glucose.
- High activity glucoamylase.
Cellulose Based Biomass Processing
- Range of high activity cellulase enzyme complex for the conversion of cellulose that has undergone a pre-treatment process such as ammonia explosion, acid digestion or steam expansion. This cellulase formulation will facilitate process development and scale-up for the renewable fuel industry.
To read more, click on the Genencor news links below.
Genencor launches Accellerase® 1500 and
Genencor wins the American Institute of Chemical Engineers Sustainable Energy Award for Accellerase cellulosic ethanol enzymes
- Alpha amylase and glucoamylase combination for the conversion of uncooked starch
Viscosity Reducing Enzyme
- High activity betaglucanase, xylanase and cellulase enzyme complex for rapid viscosity reduction.
- Fermentation stable, protease to improve yeast activity and ethanol yield
- Neutral protease to reduce protein fouling and reduce viscosity in the slurry tank (wheat)
Spezyme, Distallase, Fermgen, Accellerase, Stargen, Optimash & Multifect are registered Trademarks of DuPont Industrial Biosciences.