Home > Baking
Custom formulations and blends with other baking enzymes are a specialty.
- Fungal alpha amylases are available in various activities to suit the application.
- To increase the shelf life and softness of bread and other baked products.
- Fungal Protease 31,000 and Fungal Protease 60,000 . For protein modification of strong flours.
- Bromelain 110 for modification of biscuit dough, crackers and pizza bases.
- Papain 25,000 for high temperature activity on difficult doughs.
- HT Proteolytic - bacterial protease with balanced amylase activity for biscuit applications
- Pentoase 2K - is a hemicellulase with high levels of side activities.
- Fungal Lipase 8000 - production of mono and di-glycerides within the dough.