Home > Pulp & Paper
Pulp & Paper
- A cellulase & hemicellulase preparation with low xylanase levels. For fibre modification to enhance water loss during processing
- An alkaline Xylanase for Kraft Pulp processing. Reduces the volumes of bleaching chemicals required for brightness
- Alpha-amylases with different properties to suit most plant operating conditions where starch modification or removal is required.
- Low temperature alpha-amylase.
Optimase® CA 400L
- High activity Catalase for removing hydrogen peroxide in pulp bleaching.
Multifect & Spezyme are Registered Trademarks of DuPont Industrial Biosciences.