Home > Dairy
- Fungal Protease 31,000 and Fungal Protease 60,000 for selective hydrolysis in EMC type applications.
- Multifect PR 6L for bacterial and alkaline proteases for hydrolysis of milk fractions.
- Multifect® Neutral - neutral bacterial protease for minimal bitterness.
- Godo YNL - Liquid yeast lactase for milk or neutral pH applications. Also yoghurt. High quality for UHT processes.
- Acidolact® - Fungal Lactase. Dry form acid lactase for pharmaceutical applications such as capsules and tablets. Also suitable for acid whey applications.
- Fungal Lipase 8000 for hydrolysis of triglycerides in EMC type applications.
- Lipase for hydrolysis of fats and oils.
- Lipase - Non-Regio specific lipase
Multifect is a Registered Trademark of DuPont Industrial Biosciences
Acidolact is a Registered Trademark of Enzyme Solutions Pty Ltd.