Home > Nutraceutical
In 2004, the TGA – Therapeutic Goods Administration http://www.tga.gov.au/cm/cm.htm published the inclusion of specific enzymes on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
These were :
- Fungal Amylase derived from Aspergillus oryzae
- Fungal Lactase (tilactase) derived from Aspergillus oryzae
- Fungal Protease derived from Aspergillus oryzae
- Fungal Lipase derived from Rhizopus oryzae
- Fungal Cellulase derived from Trichoderma longibrachiatum-(reeseii)
All of these enzymes are available from Enzyme Solutions® in various forms as follows :
- Micro-granulated concentrate
- Acidolact® 30 and Acidolact® 100 -
- Concentrates with various pH stability options
TRADITIONAL PLANT EXTRACTS – Digestive Enzymes
PAPAIN Papaya Extract is available in standardised activities with complete Certificate of Analysis validation.
BROMELAIN Pineapple Extract is available in standardised activities.
If the Enzyme of your choice is not listed, please enquire here.
Acidolact is a Registered Trademark of Connell Bros Australasia Pty Ltd