Home > Pulp & Paper
Pulp & Paper
- Alpha amylase as a ready to use formulation for starch sizing at higher starch solids.
- Alpha-amylases with properties to suit most plant operating conditions where starch modification or removal is required.
- Low temperature alpha-amylase.
- A cellulase & hemicellulase preparation with low xylanase levels. For fibre modification to enhance water loss during processing
- An alkaline Xylanase for Kraft Pulp processing. Reduces the volumes of bleaching chemicals required for brightness
Optimase® CA 400L
- High activity Catalase for removing hydrogen peroxide in pulp bleaching.
Spezyme, Multifect & Optimase are Registered Trademarks of DuPont Industrial Biosciences.