Home > Baking
Custom formulations and blends with other baking enzymes are a specialty. All of these enzymes are derived from non-GM sources.
- Clarase G 5000 to increase the shelf life and softness of bread and other baked products
- Also increases browning of crackers
- Fungal Protease 31,000 and Fungal Protease for protein modification of strong flours.
- Bromelain 110 for modification of biscuit dough, crackers and pizza bases
- Papain 25,000 for high temperature activity on difficult doughs
- HT 200 - bacterial protease with balanced amylase activity for biscuit applications
- Fungal Lipase 8000 - production of mono and di-glycerides within the dough